New Names At The Guardian, The New York Post, Who What Wear, And More Media Moves To Peruse!
1. Hannah Southwick is now commerce reporter at Page Six.
2. P.J. McCormick is now deals writer at the New York Post.
3. Alaina Demopoulos is now daily features writer at The Guardian.
4. Ana Escalante is now assistant editor at Who What Wear.
5. Mikahila Bloomfield Linder is now social media editor, Europe at WWD/Footwear news.
6. Ty Gaskins, style editor at Grazia USA, has left the publication.
7. Marie Ecot is now senior director of communications, US & UK at La DoubleJ.
8. Annie Worthington is now senior director at Alison Brod Marketing and Communications. Sam Suarez is now an account executive at the company.
9. Dillion Powell is now director of celebrity and partnerships at Factory PR.
10. Carissa Christy is now senior account executive at First and Last PR. Jarrod Rudolph is now communications manager at the company.
11. Rebekah Margulis is now senior director, fashion & retail at SHADOW.
12. Ceci Jaeger is now editorial manager at ICA.
13. Carla Tomillo is now fashion account manager at PURPLE PR.
14. Montana Wilkie is now assistant manager, public relations at David Yurman.
15. Katie McCullough is now public relations coordinator at Sandro.
16. Victor Leonard, communications coordinator at DLX, is leaving the company.
17. New York Magazine’s investigative podcast series, Cover Story, is returning for a second season and is available now.
18. PRC is now representing Tracy Anderson and Tracy Anderson Method.
19. RK Communications is now representing NOMIA and Kasia Kulenty.
20. Agentry PR is now representing Helen Jon.
21. Sandrine Charles Consulting is now representing Premium Goods.
22. LaForce is now representing Nutrafol.
23. Factory PR is now representing Not Your Mother’s haircare and Hairstory.
24. Michele Marie PR is now representing Leoce.
25. NYLON Consulting is now representing L’Avant Collective.